Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Indore – External Track Questions
Finalists: Mittal Appliances, CH Institute of Management, R S Power Solutions, Shiksha Content, Connekt Tech
1) India first produced a coin with an Indian on it in 1964. Who was the Indian?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
2) Which Swedish tech Giant is the world’s largest manufacturer of ball bearings?
3) What do “Disloyalty cards” signify?
Ans. Go Swadeshi
4) What is crowdfunding?
Ans. Raising funds online
5) When mini cooper launched in the US, their ads said “ Let’s sip, not guzzle”. What was the message?
Ans. Fuel efficiency
6) Which company came up with the concept of 8 hr work days?
Ans. Tata Steel
1. Advert for?
2. In the following Dilbert cartoon strip “The brown ring of quality” refers to the logo of which company?
– Lucent Technologies
3. Dr. Spencer – worked on wave technology and discovered what?
4. This lines of mechanical pencils were first produced by which company?
5. Pham Nhat Vuong- Founder of VIN Group. The first Billionaire of which country?
6. Old identity of which organization?
– Corporation Bank
1) This famous lady in Indian business is a TATA Global Beverages board of directors member. Who?
Ans. Mallika Sreenivasan
2) “Do right” campaign has been launched by?
Ans. TATA Capital
3) This railway station has been named as a tribute to the Tatas. What is the name of the station?
Ans. TATA Nagar
4) It was a small concept called Littlewoods. It came to India and was acquired by the Tatas. What?
– Arvind Mills
– PVP Investments
1) Amazon.com entered India with the launch of which website?
2) Company started by Natalia Luckynova and Keith Sheperd, Temple run is its famous product
Ans. Imangi Studios
3) Started in 2003 by Helsinki University students Niklas Hed, Jarno Väkeväinen, and Kim Dikert as “Relude”
RS Power Solutions – Apoorv K and Ms.Ashwini Karandikar
- RUNNER UP:
Shiksha Content – Ms.Shubhangi Vaidya and Ashish Vaidya
-Review by Pradyoth.
Pradyoth is a PGP student at IIM Indore Mumbai campus. He won the inaugural edition of TATA Crucible campus quiz at Navi Mumbai. He is also the founder and head of Quriosity, the quiz club of IIM Indore Mumbai campus.