Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Delhi – External Track Questions
Results (External Track):
Oracle (Mitesh & Yaggy)
- RUNNER UP:
NTPC (Amit & K. M. Prashanth)
1. This company – founded in 1989 as Interactive Home System- changed to Continuum Production in 1994. Later, phrase as Latin for ‘wicker basket’. Company’s emerging view as a storehouse of view. The big boss at the company is Gary Shenk. Which company?
2. These commonly measured in lignes. Standard sizes- 16 & 32. For 16 lignes format, 10.16 mm. For 32 lignes format, 20.32 mm. What is commonly measured?
3. Traditional participants- small union flags on desk to pause proceedings. Process culminates with the line- ‘There are no flags. We are fixed.’ What?
Fixing of Gold Prices
4. Conrad Hilton-asked about specialization of hotel business, said there are three important things. What are these?
Location, Location, Location.
5. Mandom Corp- manufactures cosmetics and toiletries. Went to the IPAB in Chennai to remove Fem’s trademark contending Mandom has been using it since 1978. The name is also a famous fictional character of the 1920s. What?
6. Around 1917, Daniel Moore – developed this for GE at the Smithsonian Institute. This was a footnote in this innovation which works on the principle of coronal discharge.
1) What famous product comes from this?
2) What comes out from this?
3) Who was represented in this advertisement?
4) World’s leading manufacturers of?
5) Identify brand.
Jeep (Eugene the Jeep from Popeye)
6) Identify person.
1. In 1917, architect- Govt. Of Bombay- President of institute of Architects- assigned with the work at Bombay House, IISc as well as consulted in various other projects. Who?
2. 1933-1937: Person was director at IISc. One of the finest directors – known for his contribution to physics. Who?
3. The origins of company- Pollibetta Coffee Estates and Coorg Corp came together
4. This head of State- ‘If I were to stay, only one location’. 1st officially declared head of state to stay here post 2008?
Johnson & Johnson
1) This tycoon was the host of Apprentice Asia for the 2011/2012 season. Who?
2) Alfred W. Jones coined this term in 1949. What?
3) Pearl River is the world’s largest producer of?
– Questions contributed by Subhodeep Jash.