Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Delhi – Regional Finals Questions
- WINNER :
Delhi School of Economics – Om Prakash and Manu Abbi
- RUNNER UP :
NSIT – Sarthak K and Shashank Singh
Round 1 (Global Attention):
1. Bottling plant/museum/production unit- Cathedral of R. Whose cathedral is this?
A. Bacardi (Cathedral of Rum)
2. Endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo. Associated with Infiniti Red Bull Racing.
A. Pepe Jeans
3. He always believed – to reach beyond obvious. Attitude of a Vulcan, ie, to think beyond led him to name his venture as Vulcan Enterprises.
A. Paul Allen
4. Today- Indian Match Company- is owned by a conglomerate, ITC. Indian Match Company – has 2 subsidiaries- Pawan and Prag. It is however better known by another name.
5. From 1960s, they have been famous for their ‘Double Logo’. Jackie Kennedy popularized their shoulder bags- ‘Jackie O’.
6. Which Roman hero- a divine figure from Greek myth- is associated with Murugappa Group?
Round 2 (Visual Potential):
1. These are partner networks of:
A. Lowe Lintas
2. Identify the associated person.
A. Henry Ford
3. Identify Logo:
4. Identify the publisher of these games.
5. Created one of the greatest slogans. Into stones. Which company?
A. De Beers
6. Which organization is this?
A. Over the Counter Exchange of India
Round 3 (TATA World):
1. Who from the Tatas- ‘India Ka Dil. India Ka ______’. Solutions for home and office.
2. Bombay Brasserie and The Pierre.
A. Taj Group of Hotels
3. Which entity of Trent-into books, movies and toys.
4. Frames start at 395. Compliments come free.
A. Titan Eye
Round 4 (Think Tenfold- Lateral Connects):
A. Orient Fans
A. Hyundai Motors
A. Coca Cola
Round 5 (Rapid Intent):
a) Founded by Champaklal H. Choksey, Chimanlal N. Choksi, Suryakant C. Dani and Arvind R. Vakil.
b) VOC Safety Standards Logo
c) Their new identity:
A. Asian Paints
a) Gammex- 85% market share in the premium gloves segment.
b) Important force behind the company- Gautam Singhania, Chairman. [Buzzer Pressed]
a) Their identity:
b) Zahara and Philae are its cruises.
c) Their founder:
A. Oberoi Group of Hotels
1. Eggo, Fiber Plus, Nutrigrain bars- food products from this company synonymous with health and food for (breakfasts)
Questions contributed by Mr. Subhodeep Jash. Subhodeep is a lawyer, working in the field of public policy and research.