Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2014 – Kochi – Preliminary Round Questions
- Malayala Manorama – Arun Thomas and Nitin Suresh
- RUNNER UP:
- Defence Accounts (Indian Navy) – Shibin Azad and Anil Kumar
Preliminary Round Questions:
1) The fact that the company shareholders liability is restricted to the original capital is indicated by which three letter term?
2) Name the mentholated cough drops owned by Warner Lambert & Cadbury?
3) Name the company famous for aerial ads using blimps?
4) Identify the main sponsor of the following tournaments.
5) What is the financial tool used by banks to improve economy?
A. Quantitative easing
6) MAC cosmetics was founded by Frank Toskan & Frank Angelo. What does MA stand for in the abbreviation?
A. Make-up Artists
7) Andrew Tan is the 4th richest man in Philippines. Name the liquor brand owned by him which means it relates to kings?
8) Poster of 1942 movie starring Bing Crosby & Fred Astaire. Gave rise to what?
9) Name TTK’s 2012 condom brand?
10) Third powerful Indian according to Forbes list of most powerful Indian 2014?
A. Mukesh Ambani
11) It is one of the leading congress of leading managers held annually in Vienna started November from 2009. Named after which famous management guru?
A. Peter Drucker
12) Old logo of which company?
A. UTI Bank
13) What term was coined by Jim O’ Neill based on 6 emerging economies Egypt, Indonesia, South Africa, Vietnam, Columbia & Turkey?
14) Idiom concerning excess regulation of bureaucrats?
A. Red Tape
15)When Dow Jones started in 1885 the top firms belonged to?
A. Rail Road
A. Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield
17) Name the Mobile phone named after a characters called Replicates in the movie Blade Runner?
18) Which company was founded in 1905 by founder Kuroda Zentarō, who was 26 years old at the time, opened a shop in Minami-Horie, Nishi-ku, Ōsaka, selling covers for Japanese-style account ledgers. The company has a major collaboration with a Indian company?
A. Kukuyo of Kokuyo Camelin
19) The gentleman is the Chairman of which PSU?
A. B. Ashok, IOC
A. Jack Ma
Questions contributed from Mr. Anil Raghavan.