Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Cochin – Regional Round Questions
- WINNER :
GLC Kochi – Jis Sebastian and Feny Joy
- RUNNER UP :
St. Thomas Pala – Rahul and Jithin Xavier
Wild Card Round Questions:
1.Which state in India is promoting itself as 36 surprises, full of surprises?
Ans : Chattisgarh
2. “It’s the only cup on which Manchester United can get it’s name on” ? This was in the newspapers last year when Man-U had a losing streak, what are we talking about?
Ans : Noodles cup (Nissin)
3. Who wrote this?
Ans: Napoleon Hill
4.Walt Disney has a tie up with an Airlines in India.This airline has a tie up with Ethihad Airways as well. Which airline?
Ans : Jet Airways
5. Name the author?
Ans: Devdutt Patnaik
6. Name the auth0r?
Ans: Shiv Khera
7. ‘Peps’ is a high end luxury brand of what in India ?
Ans : Mattress
Regional Round Questions:
1. Started by Bansibhai Vaghani and Dinesh Vaghani in 1972 and produced tumblers, boxes etc. ?
2. Founded by James & William and marketed the product as ‘Diastoid’ trademarked malted milk?
3. Connect: (Hint : It is a famous character)
4. Advantage that one company has over another company in the same industry is called?
Ans: Economic Moat
5. Logo of ?
Ans: Thomas Cook
6.Which company produces this ?
Ans: Hershey’s Kisses
7. Invented by Richard Drew around 1925 in Minesotta while he was testing his first masking tape to determine how much adhesive he needed to add. The bodyshop painter became frustrated with the sample masking tape and exclaimed, “Take this tape back to those Scotch bosses of yours and tell them to put more adhesive on it!” .
Ans: Scotch Tapes
8.Ransom.E.Olds of Olds Mobile in the early 1900’s is credited with the basic and modern concept of what ?
Ans: Assembly line.
Ans: Marilyn Monroe
10.This company was earlier called Jojo’s Frozen Premier named after it’s founder.Which company are we talking about ?
Ans: Uncle John
11. Who is been shown here? He is known as the father of wildlife philanthropy.
Ans: Jim Corbett
12. Two money spinning characters debuted in the 1940’s as ‘puss gets the boot’ and has been often described as the ‘richest couple in the world’ ?
Ans: Tom & Jerry
13. Rovio, the creater of Angry Birds recently opened a park named ‘Sarkanneimi Adventure Park’.Where is it
Ans: Tampere, Finland
14.Identify the person who founded a famous cricket stadium in South India ?
Ans: M.A Chidambaram
15. Haloid is the old name of?
16. Name the author?
Ans: Harish Bhat
17.This is an initiative from ?
18.Which company is being shown here ?
Ans: Cadbury Bournville
Ans: M.A Yousuf Ali
20.Recently Singapore banned something which created problems as people used it on the mass rapid transport systems ?
Ans: Chewing gum
21. This is the new range of prodcts launched by ?
Ans: Fastrack Helmets from Titan
22.Logo of ?
Ans: Smithsonian Museums
Questions contributed by Rajeev Nair and Feny Joy.