Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Ranchi – Preliminary Round Questions
VSSUT BURLA(ODISHA) – Bivash Rath and Sanket Kumar
- RUNNER UP:
IIM Ranchi – Abhishek and Saurav T
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Which American giant has recently taken over Carrefour Stores in Jaipur and New Delhi?
Answer : Walmart
2. The picture of a currency was shown. The name of the currecncy is Hyrvnia. Which country’s currency is it?
Answer : Ukraine
3 Which company in India has been voted as Best Place to Work? Hint: Ratan Tata has invested in this company.
Answer : Snapdeal.com
4 Which American company which is an expert in Multi Level Marketing Model has set up its Research and Development department in Madurai?
5. Identify the company behind this initiative.
Answer : Google (Project Loon)
6. Which FMCG Giant owns Captain Cook Salt?
Answer : Unilever
7. Which Indian state produces one-third of India’s Wind Power Energy?
Answer : Tamil Nadu
8. Identify the company from this advertisement.
Answer : Air Asia
9. Started as Gwalior Rayon Silk. Which famous company is it now?
Answer : Grasim Suitings
10. Question not available.
11. Which group owns brands such as Food World, Spencers?
Answer : RPG
12. Which brand was introduced in Arvind Mills in 1980 and grew into one of the most popular brands in 1994. The reason for their success was they got their pricing just right for the Indian Market.
Answer : Flying Machine
13. Which company has taken over Novellis to become the largest rolled aluminium manufacturer in the world?
Answer : Hindalco
14. Identify this finance minister.
Answer : Moraji Desai
15. Identify the company from this poster.
Answer : MRF
16. Question not available.
17. Identify from the logo.
Answer : Van Heusen
18. Magazine started and grown by Vinod Mehta.
Answer : Outlook
19. Identify her.
Answer : Meera Sanyal
20. Which company was started as Anderson Consulting Group.?
Answer : Accenture
Questions contributed by Bivash Rath, Sanket Tripathy, Abhijit Mohanty and Abinash Padhy.