Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Guwahati – Preliminary Round Questions
- WINNER :
Guwahati Univ – Kumar Shivam and Jyotish Kalita
- RUNNER UP :
NIT Silchar – Dipankar and Aveek Kumar
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Which Microsoft co-founder has pledged a sum of $100 million in order to tackle the Ebola crisis?
A. Paul Allen
2. Advertisement by?
A. Tea Board of India
3. Eugene Schueller, a young french chemist of German descent who developed a formula called Aureale founded which company?
4. Harit Nagpal is the CEO of which Tata enterprise?
A. Tata Sky
5. Advertisement by which company?
A. Axis Bank
6. Which famous brand started under the flagship project codenamed F-1 when Ejio Toyoda issued a challenge to build world’s best car?
7. Which English word derives from the French term for “chattering or twittering” of birds?
8. Which currency derives its name from the Russian for “to chop or to hack”?
9. Which famous person has recently launched Internet.org in India?
A. Mark Zuckerberg
10. Which company founded by Glen Bell is known for its Tex Mex variety of foods?
A. Taco Bell
A. Richard Branson
12. Logo of?
A. American Airlines
13. Identifying a book by written by Peter Drucker.
14. Logo of?
A. Al Jazeera
15. Identify the company.
A. Microsoft HoloLens
16. “Greater Collaborations” will take place between India and which other country?
A. United Kingdom
Questions contributed by Dipankar Sarma.