Google India, Novartis, Dr. Reddy’s, Deloitte, Infosys, Sai Mitra Constructions
1. The Hoovers Company introduced this and it was inspired by the sport of boxing. It was something that they decided to position differently with respect to fruits. What did they position themselves as?
– Fruit of the Loom
2. It is a word that comes from an old French word that means an instrument kept in custody by a third party on behalf of the other two parties. Which word?
3. ‘We won’t be signing off till the world ends’. Who started thus?
– CNN; Ted Turner
4. This item of high value in the world in the past gets its name from the French word for nail because it resembles one. What consumable item that is prescribed by doctors for pain relief are we talking about?
5. What gets its name in the modern world where the word means a sudden unsolicited attack by a group of tigers? It is used in current marketing parlance.
6. What is the meaning of the term demarketing?
– Marketing that is done so as to plan the death of a brand/product. It is applicable in instances where there is an inability to deal with excess demand.
2. Brand of shoe from a company called Karhu. What is the significance?
– Adidas three stripe logo was purchased from Karhu Sports.
3. This is a book about whom?
– Isaac Newton
4. What is the significance of the image?
– Benjamin Netanyahu holding his certificate for drawing a Google doodle. It is the first and only Google doodle to be drawn by a living statesman.
5. Identify the logo:
6. This logo gave a huge problem to the Olympic Association. Whose logo?
1. Pickled, tea, powdered, dry are some of the uses of a root. (Buzzer pressed)
– Ginger; Roots; Hospitality
2. This Tata company has categorizations such as Life, Farm, Living, Industries. (Buzzer pressed)
– Tata Chemicals
3. Loyalty is no longer part of hospitality. Club Card is offered by which Tata brand?
– Star Bazaar
4. Millenium Steel which was acquired by Tata Steel is a company from which Asian country?
Along with Music featured regularly on IPL.
– Prasoon Joshi
1. File Maker, Braeburn Capital are subsidiaries of which famous company?
– Apple Inc.
2. “He is the new Senapati”. This company went for a complete overhaul. What is being talked about?
– CFO of Wipro; Suresh Senapati
3. It is an ancient method of producing a pattern which in Japanese (Buzzer pressed)
4. This company in 1997 was developed by Jim Barton and Mike Ramsay through a corporation they named “Teleworld”. Which company?
5. Neal Stephenson’s book title Snow Crash was released in 1992. Which term (Buzzer pressed)
– Second Life
Infosys – Sridhar Reddy and Surendra Reddy
Sai Mitra Constructions – Naveen Kumar and Ravi Shekar