Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Kozhikode – Preliminary Round Questions
NIT Calicut – Nayan Nitesh and Adithya Das
RUNNER UP :
IIM Kozhikode – Pranshumaan and Sandesh
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. After whom this Jacket named?
A. Jawahar Lal Nehru
2. Which famous silent film actor was one of the co-founders of “United Artists”?
A. Charlie Chaplin
3. Inspired from male and female toilet symbols what was designed by Irina Blok?
A. Android logo
4. Identify the person.
A. E. Sreedharan
5. What was first created by Will Keith? Now this item features in our breakfast tables.
6. What is the most famous product a of a Russian company named IZH?
A. AK 47
7. Which company is nicknamed Big Brown?
8. Identify the logo.
A. Qantas Airlines
9. Who was the founder of a service called Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, which presents science in a more entertaining manner to children?
A. Walt Disney
10. Which company’s name means “Leave luck to heaven”?
11. Question on identifying Revlon from a print advertisement featuring its water resistant eye liners.
12. Which company’s name derives from Voice Data Phone?
13. Inspired from the Bourse of Antwerp, what was founded by Thomas Gresham in 1571 in England? Inaugurated by Queen Elizabeth 1.
A. Royal Exchange
14. What is this Amul advertisement featuring?
A. Nelson Mandela’s death
15. Which company was founded by him?
16. Who is the official time keeper of Wimbledon?
17. Once owned by MGM which entertainment company was founded and named after William and Joseph?
A. Hanna Barbara
18. Which company owns these brands?
19. Question on identifying Platinum Jewels from a print advertisement.
20.Identify the person.
A. Naina Lal Kidwai
Questions contributed by Arjun Tendulkar and Abhijith Sugathan.