Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Nagpur – Preliminary Round Questions
Preliminary Round Questions:
1. Which game was popularly known as Lexico ?
2. Currency of which country?
3. This product is owned by P&G which was created by Dr. Joshua ___ .The basic ingredients of the product included castor oil, liniment, ‘dead shot’ vermifuge which was used as popular remedy for cough. Id it?
4. _______ is a free open source, cross-platform email, news, and chat client developed by the Mozilla Foundation.
5. Campaign by which company against the beheading?
A. Amnesty International
6. (Hint : One of the TVS bikes) Which software framework for real-time collaborative editing online was originally developed by Google. It initially started as Google Wave.
A. Apache wave
7. What was founded in 1937 by Gangabisenji Agrawal, as a retail sweets and namkeen shop in Bikaner, Rajasthan ?
8. Swiss Leaks revealed names of account holders and their balances for the year 2006-07 among which there are 1,195 Indian clients which was covered by the Indian Express Newspaper. Which bank is associated with this?
9. ID the company started by this person.
10. Which famous football player has the most number of Facebook followers ?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
11. ID the bank (Hint: Previously Part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group)
12. It is defined as ‘Any note, stock, treasury stock, bond, debenture, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement.’ It is derived from Old French or Latin words which mean ‘free from care’. What is it?
13. Which famous e-commerce company started its journey by selling the book “Leaving Microsoft To Change The World ”?
14. ID the logo of Non-Profit Organization (Hint: Main partner of famous football club)
A. Qatar Foundation
15. Polytetrafluoroethylene made by DuPont is commonly known as?
16. Andorra consumes it on an average of 900g (2lb) (per capita). USA is the largest producer and consumer and is banned in Singapore. What is it?
A. Chewing Gum
17. ID the company (Hint: Company of K K Modi Group)
A. Godfrey Philips
18. Carat, Cut, Color and Clarity are the international standards of which commodity?
19. ID the person associated with this item.
A. Shilpa Shetty
20. Which TATA brand has the tagline “ Endless Possibilities” ?
Contributed by Uday Kaushik and Tarun Muvvala of Quiz Pro Co. (Quizzing club of VNIT).