Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2015 – Navi Mumbai – Regional Round Questions
ICAI – Viraj Morabia and Apeksh Porwal
- RUNNER UP:
Datta Meghe Engineering College – Sagar Surve and Rahul Dole
Regional Round Questions:
- Identify these two brothers. Which company takes its names from them?
Answer: Volkart Brothers. Voltas.
- What was co-founded by two former Facebook employees, Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever? The inspiration behind creating this was that Q & A is one of those areas on the internet where there are a lot of sites, but no one had built something that was really good.
- In India, the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ was a payment made to the royal families of erstwhile princely states as part of their agreements to first integrate with India in 1947.
Answer: Privy Purse
- This formula is used to calculate what?
Answer: Temple Run (Tr)
- This person was not allowed to vote after world war II. He is the founder of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Answer: Hugo Boss
- Which company ran a ‘smash’ campaign through which people were asked to smash their phones to get an invite?
Answer: The Economist. The person is James Wilson.
- What was started by seven Gujarati women from Bombay after borrowing Rs 80 from Chhaganlal Karamsi Parekh?
Answer: Lijjat / Shri Mahila Griha Udyog Lijjat Papad
Answer: Microsoft Cortana
- A question on Marvel with the answer being Stan Lee.
- Logo of?
- What is the significance of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena in the world of finance?
Answer: The world’s oldest surviving bank
- This is the logo of Mighty Ducks. This club was founded by?
Answer: Walt Disney Company
- A connect question featuring this image.
Answer: Hero MotoCorp
- What was started by her in 1992 which changed the way kids watch television?
Answer: Cartoon Network
- Question on the origin of the word ‘Contract’.
- Question on the nickname given to the twin towers after a philanthropist with the answer being Rockefeller.
- What are these?
Answer: Business cards of Lego executives
- Question on ‘who is The Man in the White Suit?’
Answer: The Stig from Top Gear
- Which organization was behind this film?
- Who or what is behind this campaign asking you to join their team?
Answer: Indian Air Force
- Question on Elisha Gray and an invention.
Questions contributed by Prasad Sawant.