Tata Crucible Campus Edition 2014 – Vadodara – Regional Finals Questions
- WINNER :
SVNIT Surat – Abhijeet Singh and Ronak Bhattacharya
- RUNNER UP :
FMS Baroda – Pranav and Vrushsen Pawar
Wild Card Round:
1. What did Bill Hewlett & Dave Packard do to decide how their company should be named?
Ans. Tossed a coin.
2. Who acquired SUN Microsystems?
3. Who owns the news paper DNA?
Ans. Dainik Bhaskar
4. Question on origin of Factory Outlets.
5. WSJ has tied up with which Indian newspaper?
6. Who endorses MRF now?
Ans. Virat Kohli & Shikhar Dhavan
7. Who came out with ‘Chintamani’?
8. Which airline has Air Deccan merged with?
9. Which stock exchange in India is headed by Chitra Ramakrishna?
Ans. National Stock Exchange
10 Question on origin of Dubai Shopping Festival.
Regional Finals: Round 1:
1. Which community gets its name so as they traded under trees?
2. Who owns the company ‘TENVIC’?
Ans. Anil Kumble
3. Mates condoms is a product by __________.
Ans. Virgin Group
4. This bank was started by a person named Nanji. Which bank?
Ans. DENA Bank
5. The ownership of this product changed 4 times: Glaxo to Heinz to Dumex to Wockhardt to Danone(Current). Which product?
6. Which company was once considering the name,’Moore Noyce’?
2. Advertisement of KrackJack.
3. Identify the author.
Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
5. Identify them:
GTA V characters
3.Question on N. Chandrashekaran.
4. Which service company was started by Tatas in 1980s which works in the area of animation and graphical imaging?
Tata bringing Lincoln in India
a) Visual: William C Durant & Louis Chevrolet [Buzzer Pressed]
a) Visual: Ashish Chauhan
b) “The Edge is Efficiency”
c) Visual: Phirozee Jeejeebhoy Towers
Bombay Stock Exchange
a) Started as ‘J.W. Foster and Sons’ [Buzzer Pressed]
Questions contributed by Bhushan Patel of Team QuizTree.