Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Delhi – Tata Track Questions
Results (Tata Track):
TCS (Abhinav Kishore and Anurag Krishna)
- RUNNER UP:
TCS (Jaganathan S & Mirza Farhan Beg)
1) It is a division of Bloomsbury- a series since 1899 with a range of scholarly editions of ____________. Trademarked by Bloomsbury.
2) Started in Portobello Road, West London by the three Shahs- Arun, Nitin and Milan Shah in 1970s.
3) If somebody is working with a TOQUE as a part of the attire, what would be the profession?
4) Term comes from the French language, meaning ‘free from servitude’. Developed as a feudal concept and could be seen with churches in Rome.
5) Coca Cola GMBH- German bottlers, Max Keith couldn’t get the supply to US after WW II. He worked on a new drink as he didn’t want a dip in sales.
6) Founder businessman- learnt the art of chocolate making from his father to keep himself occupied as he suffered from polio.
1) Symbol for –
Pawn Brokers/Money Lenders
2) Tendulkar flanked by other 2 guys. What is the unique club?
Club X- UFO Movies
3) Advertisement for?
4) Personality donated all his royalty to philantrophy?
5) Chairman of conglomerate[world of luxury]
Bernaud Arnault (LVMH)
6) Creator of?
1) Tata recent announcement; young person taking over reins at Tata Steel. Who?
2) Tata group company has tied up with the Wildlife Trust of India to create a huge initiative for conserving whale sharks. Which company?
3) Casual corporate eyewear brand from Tata Eye+ which gets its name from a popular cafe. Name?
4) Who on the NYSE ticker is TTM?
1) Knowledge Graph is to establish the relationship between things and people. Which great company is behind it?
2) Which industrial enterprise/group owns Open magazine?
3) Famous bank which for its HQ has two buildings known as Credit & Debit. Which bank?
4) Who officially gives the Nobel Prize for Economics?
Sveriges Bank (Bank of Sweden)
Clue 1: This person gave the world’s largest philanthropic donation of $105 million to Stanford Business School in 2006.
Clue 2: Resigned as CEO in 2004, retained position as chairman in the Board.
Clue 3: ‘Corporate Crook’ in Michael Moore’s ‘Downsize This’.
Clue 1: Launched in 1983. In 1998, group of individuals continued to pursue this under an umbrella seeking protection of copyright laws.
Clue 2: New version of software can be shared & tweaked to alter the process architecture.
Clue 1: Founded by Hans and Alfred.
Clue 2: Low cost brand known as Tudor.
Clue 3: Official timekeeper for Wimbledon.
– Questions contributed by Subhodeep Jash.