Tata Crucible Corporate Edition 2013 – Jamshedpur – External Track Questions
The Quiz finished on a high, literally with the winning Tata Steel Team actually breaking their table even after Pickbrain’s warnings! Being the last city of the crucible circuit this year, it probably didn’t matter. Tata Steel was closely followed by a married couple from Tata Motors. The guest of honor was Mr. T.V Narendran, the next MD of Tata Steel. A lot of school kids also had their moment of glory as they answered questions “passed” by the corporate participants.
Tata Steel – E G Khan and Sourav Das
- RUNNER UP:
Tata Motors – Ms. Loveleen Mishra and Bismoy Ranjan Pati
1. Charles Russell Coined this term. He said “ Its a process whereby businesses and organisations outgrow their radius. Which term?
2. The Treaty of Amsterdam is famous in the world of banking and finance. Why ?
The birth of European Central Bank
3. Andre Laguerre, a French sports journalist, in order to gain viewership during the months of winter, started this. What?
Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition
4. Who defines a mission statement as “a long awkward sentence that demonstrates management’s inability to think clearly”?
5. Penguin in the 90s started a collection called the Best Bond Collection. What was it?
Ruskin Bond Collection
6.The London Fox was called so for a reason. Why?
Future Option eXchange
Imperial Bank of India
Cable and Wireless
Marks and Spencer
6. Who is this owned by?
The Times Group
1. WIth which Tata Joint Venture would you associate Gaurav Garg?
2. (Text of question not available) Question on Tata coffee and pepper
3. (Text of question not available) Question on FC Kohli
4.This Tata Company is one of the most premium leather producing brands. Which one?
1. This American entity has a lighthouse as its logo. (Buzzer pressed)
2. He was 1st visionary Indian ruler who made free primary education compulsory. Who?
3. Which famous lady endorses Arisia Diamonds?
Maharani Gayatri Devi
4. Ralph Nader coined the phrase. (Buzzer pressed)
1. Javed Akhtar is on the board of directors of this. (Buzzer pressed)
2. Founded in 1891, originally selling products such as soap and baking powder. (Buzzer pressed)
3.Formula: W= (Rv + Cm) / (v +m)
IMDB ratings formula
Questions reviewed by Anirban Kundu. Anirban is in standard 12 at Loyola School, Jamshedpur. A popular name in the indian quizzing circuit, he has appeared on national television a couple of times. (NDTV Croma Tech Grandmasters, History TV18 Young Pioneers). With an enthusiastic personality, he aspires to be an entrepreneur. This year he is even going to represent his city in the South Asian Finals of the Horlicks Wizkid.